sewing class homework

I taught my first sewing class last night and although we ran out of time, it was a success! Some of the gals that came were 100% new to sewing and I wanted to give them some "homework" to do when they got home or after they bought their first machine. While I was looking for a good tutorial for each the Singer side loading bobbin and the Brother drop-in bobbin machines, I found this FREE class that Craftsy has. If you are new to sewing or need a refresher, check it out! It covers everything and you can do it sitting next to your machine at home.

You have to sign up to use Craftsy, which is free and you can do it through your Facebook account.

Sewing Machine 911 by Craftsy.com


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Melissa

Comments

Popular Posts