glamping

Remember how I said I wanted to try my hand at hand embroidery? Well, I did and I was inspired by the new Moda fabric line called Glamping by Mary Jane.

I got the embroidery image from Urban Threads. While I probably could have drawn the image myself or found a free clipart, I really like the bunting look and wanted to give credit to the original artist. Besides, it was only $1. And, if you haven't checked out this website for embroidery art (both machine and hand) you must! Their stuff is so cute and whimsical and some of it just makes me laugh!

I haven't decided if I want to incorporate it into my Glamping quilt or make a pillow with it. I'm leaning towards pillow. I have a charm pack on the way just in case :)


I'm pretty sure I am going to do my Glamping quilt in half hexagons. I received the new Lori Holt templates (you can get them at the Fat Quarter Shop) for it a few weeks ago so stay tuned!

Melissa



Comments

  1. I really like your blog it contain very informative information about Embroidery Fonts thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts