my first time link party winner....

I am so honored that so many of you participated in my very first linky party! I spent the day cutting and piecing the top to Mr. Relish's super secret David Butler Curious Nature quilt and decided that charms from the fabric would be the best reward! I have 25- 6 x 6 in charms in 12 different prints all rolled up for you with your very own photo of Mr. Butler. If you can't have the real thing, then maybe you can make a cushion to cuddle or give to your main squeeze! The picture is all yours and do as you wish!!! Lol


So, the winner of the Butler bundle is....


#17 Jenn with her fantastic 19 year-old hand quilted rainbow quilt! Check our her blog and story here

In case you missed all the fun and want to see everyone's humble beginnings...check out the linky party here


Thanks for playing along!

Melissa

Again, thanks to Molli Sparkles for my personal meme. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts